The version v0.30.0 of Xcpc has been released !
What’s new ?
This is the first release since a very very long time (the previous official version has been released in 2007) …
This new version is mainly a modernization and a big refactoring of the historical codebase: lot’s of bugs have been fixed and a major rewrite of the emulation kernel has begun.
2021-03-16 Olivier Poncet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright modification for 2021.
* A new version numbering scheme.
* Refactoring of the Motif2 user interface.
* Very big refactoring of the emulation core.
* The libdsk has been upgraded to the 1.4.2 version.
* The lib765 has been upgraded to the 0.4.2 version.
You can download this new version by clicking on the following links:
You can also find all previous versions on the download page.
You can browse the source code by clicking on the following links:
You can also clone the git repository:
git clone -b xcpc-0.30.0 email@example.com:ponceto/xcpc-emulator.git
git clone -b xcpc-0.30.0 firstname.lastname@example.org:ponceto/xcpc-emulator.git
git clone -b xcpc-0.30.0 email@example.com:ponceto/xcpc.git